Just like other telecommunication companies available in the country, Vodafone Ghana also have numerous and amazing integrated bundle offers. What we mean by integrated bundle is, bundles or packages that come in full. In example, you’ll get data and SMS bundle as well as call minutes all in one package.
MTN have their mashup and pulse loyalty that gives you the above-mentioned, and Vodafone’s red bundles, also does the same. Comparing the red bundles to the made 4 me offer, the M4M seem to have high offers but are all expiry ones.
In this guide we will be enlightening our readers on everything they need or are willing to know about the Vodafone Made 4 Me offer. We will begin with the short code and end by elaborating the process to purchase these offers with both airtime and cash via vodafone cash wallet.
Short code For The Vodafone Made 4 Me
Currently, the fully functioning USSD code used to access this offer is *530#.
Steps To Purchase The Vodafone Made 4 Me Bundles
- Dial *530# and send
- Select any of the offers you find suitable.
- Proceed to make payment with either Airtime or Vodafone cash.
- Select airtime if you have enough airtime to cover the price of the offer selected. You can also select vodafone cash and proceed to enter your pin to complete your purchase.
- Once you follow the above steps thoroughly, you should be able to purchase your M4M package successfully.
Vodafone Made 4 Me Offers
As said earlier, almost all the M4M packages available are expiry bundles. But let’s not forget they are one of the cheapest and amazing offers you’d ever get from a network provider.
- 3.5 GB @ Ghs 10 for 1 day
- 1.1 GB @ Ghs 2 for 3 days
- 250 MB, 160 mins all networks and 10 SMS @ Ghs 5 for 7 days
- 400 mins to Vodafone networks, 100 MB, 30 mins to all networks @ Ghs 2
In conclusion, even though the M4M offers are expiry ones, they can still be considered top be the reliable and cost-effective integrated bundle packages for Vodafone subscribers. Not only will you get internet packages, but also get SMS and call minutes for all networks in the country.