This short guide is going to help you out with the steps to request your MTN mobile money account mini statement. The MTN mobile money mini statement reveals your last five mobile money transactions.
Whether it’s cash in or out. This is one of the best ways to identify how money in your mobile money account is being spent. This is because even if, alerts being deleted, the account statements will reveal all transactions. This concept is just like you requesting your bank account statement of your account.
Just like it name goes, mini statement, meaning you’ll be getting limited information. For individuals willing to get a long statement of their account that can ranger from 30 days to couple months. You can also try the MTN mobile money monthly statement.
The only difference is, since the information provided when requesting the mini statement is less, it tends to be free. But the monthly statement comes with charges.
Steps To Request MTN Momo Mini Statement
1. Dial *170#
2. Select Option 6 (My wallet)
3. Select Option 5 (Statement)
4. Select Option 4 (Mini Statement)
5. Enter Your MoMo Pin
6. Your Mini Statement will pop up on your Screen.
7. Type # (to read more)
How to Request MTN Mini Statement With The MTN App
Individuals with the MTN official app can also try requesting the momo mini statement by following the procedure provided below.
- Download and launch MTN app
- Tap on the MTN momo logo at the bottom centre of your screen.
- Enter your mobile money pin and wait for a confirmation message to confirm.
- Scroll down and select “my wallet”
- Select “statement” and wait for your account statement to pop up
Once you follow the above steps, your Momo Mini Statement will pop up on your screen automatically. You can type in # to read more Mini Statements.