This guide is going to help you download videos and audio on YouTube in (Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya). This is a guide that can be used by iPhone, Android and P.C users. I will be giving out two different steps to download both videos and audio on YouTube.
All these steps are easy and simple, you need not be a pro to make this happen. Once you get these simple procedures you can download your favourite movies, music videos and audio on YouTube with ease anytime you want to.
In all these steps, I recommend my readers and visitors not to login with the Google account details in any of these steps. This is because these are apps and websites are outside Google. This is to prevent Google account Theft and fraud.
(1). STEPS TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS AND AUDIO ON YOUTUBE (Mobile Phones)
1. Hop on Google and search Vidmate APK download.
2. Download The App and Install it on your Mobile phone *(Android Users)
3. Search your preferred video or audio you want to download on YouTube and get it downloaded.
Vidmate is an app that will be retrieving YouTube search results will help you download and also stream these videos and audios. But remember do not log in with your Google account when they ask you to. Ignore them.
This is because it is not an Apk verified by Google. You can also search on Google and Apple store “YouTube Video Downloader” Install the app and use it for your YouTube videos and audio downloads.
This procedure is for Mobile phone users both “Android and iPhone Users“
(2). STEPS TO DOWNLOAD VIDEOS AND AUDIO ON YOUTUBE (P.C & Mobile Phones)
1. Copy the address or link of the YouTube video or audio
2. Hop on Google and Search “Y2Mate“
3. Click and visit their official website.
4. Paste the YouTube video or audio link
5. Click on download and select the quality of the video or audio you want to download.
6. Click on download and wait for your video or audio to finish downloading.
This procedure is for those using P.C or laptops. Once you follow the above steps accordingly, you will download any video and audio on YouTube you prefer.