Are you willing to sell or buy your own PayPal funds? If yes… then this guide is for you. In this particular guide, we will be introducing you to Bronze-eXchange GH, where you can buy and also sell all your PayPal funds at a good rate here in Ghana.
You’d probably ask yourself who and what is Bronze-eXchange Gh. Well, Bronze-eXchange is a little start-up own by ourselves (Bronze-review website). You can sell and buy any amount, thus, PayPal funds. (starting from $5 to, we will inform you our limit personally)
As an online entrepreneur or tech-savvy individual, you’ll definitely need PayPal when it comes to paying bills, running advertisements, shopping, and many others. Some individuals even get paid through PayPal, especially bloggers, video gamers and affiliate marketers.
But after they receive payment, withdrawing the funds becomes another problem since they can not link their bank account’s, credit cards and Visa cards to PayPal here in Ghana. According to sources, any attempt made to link a card from Ghana can cause the block or termination of your account.
Our Bronze-eXchange project’s main motive is to help all Ghanaian friends who find themselves in this kind of situation, once you’re into a legit business online. We will be buying PayPal funds of individuals who are willing to sell theirs and then sell it to individual’s willing to fund their PayPal accounts here in Ghana or any part of Africa.
With this, everybody is eligible to sell or buy at our ends, whether you are willing to buy or sell your funds, except for individuals involved in illegal activities with their PayPal accounts online. (Which we have laid down proper measures to avoid persons like that.)
Terms & Conditions Buying or Selling PayPal Funds With Bronze-eXchange GH
To get into any trade with us, we would like you to glance through our terms and conditions first. (Every individual who proceeds to get into business with us is assumed to have glanced through all our terms & conditions and have personally agreed wholly to them)… Thank You!
1. Take note, since PayPal Inc has blacklisted Ghana, accounts accessed frequently with Ghana IP addresses can sometimes be banned, suspended and sometimes cancelled. So buying funds into your PayPal account here in Ghana, we suggest you know and as well deal with your own risk taking.
Should in case we send any funds and PayPal blocks your account or puts your account under review for weeks or months. It’s all up to you. For us, we can not do anything about this.
2. Make sure the PayPal account belongs to you and prove ownership as well. (This will help us avoid getting into trade with individuals operating PayPal accounts with Fraudulent history.
3. Buying PayPal funds, we use the current dollar rate on the market. Also, you’ll be asked to send your PayPal email or sometimes asked to create an invoice and then forward a link to us, so we can track Payment. (Don’t worry, you will be allowed to select the procedure you find familiar or simple)
4. Selling PayPal funds, we will as well use the current dollar rate on the market with a little amount of percentage reduction. This is for charges deducted by PayPal for receiving sake.
We will always let you know our rate before we start any sort of trade. (We send funds through MTN mobile money and Vodafone Cash only for now). Individuals selling funds (by transferring PayPal funds) using the “Family and Friends” option, mostly in the personal PayPal account, will receive some special discount.
6. Once payment is confirmed, our services take up to 30 mins. Would go beyond only if a problem is encountered. (And we will make you aware of any problem we encounter)
7. You can sell and buy any amount, i.e., PayPal funds. (Starting from $5 to, we will inform you our limit personally)
8. Our trading requirements and terms will be easy and simple only if you are legit. You don’t need to be a tech-savvy or a pro to get into trade with us.
To get into any trade with us, we would like you to glance through our terms and conditions firstly. (Every individual who proceeds to get into business with us is assumed to have glanced through all our terms & conditions and have agreed whole to them) Thank You!