At the end of this article, you are going to discover how to buy airtime with Vodafone cash to different networks. This is not a long complicated guide that will require you to have some special skills or be intelligentsia to make it happen.
This guide is for people willing to purchase airtime for their friends and families on other networks. Either MTN, Airteltigo etc. At first, it seems complicated, But now Vodafone has brought up a new simple and easy way to send not only money but airtime to your friends and families or business partners on other networks.
The only Con about purchasing airtime from Vodafone cash is airtime purchased with Vodafone cash to other networks in Ghana can not be reversed. In this case, your purchase cannot be reversed as soon as you enter your Vodafone cash pin and select Ok to purchase the airtime.
Steps To Buy Airtime With Vodafone Cash To Different Networks
1. Dial *110#
2. Select On Option 3 ( Buy Airtime or Data)
3. Select Option 1 (Buy Airtime )
4. Select Option 4 ( Other Networks )
5. You Will See This Pop-Up. ( Airtime Purchased To Other Networks Cannot Be Reversed)
6. Select Option 1 ( Proceed )
7. Enter The Recipient Phone Number Or Choose Recipient Phone Number From Your Contact List
8. Enter Amount ( The Amount Of Airtime You Are Willing To Purchase)
9. Enter Pin To Confirm ( Your Vodafone Cash Pin )
10. You are done after all these processes, The recipient will receive an airtime alert but not from Vodafone. But from an MTN or Tigo phone number like how messages appear when you do MTN Airtime Transfer.
#NB: Airtime purchased with Vodafone Cash to other networks in Ghana cannot be reversed. It’s a one-time action.