We all once in a while follow the mouth of colleagues just to register for a course we would like to change later before deadline of course academic registration. This particular guide contains all the procedures that is going to help you add your preferred courses to your previous registered courses.
Lots of people ask this question every semester… The thing is, you can change your registered courses even though they appear on your proof of registration on your MIS web or ienabler.
The only thing you need to know is, the add and deleting of a particular course has to be done before the deadline of course registration provided by the academic office.
Else, nothing can be done about it. This is because the portal for course registration will be closed by administration. And also, you can not add a cancelled course again on MIS web.
Let’s get into the step-by-step procedure to add a course after your academic course registration. We also have a post on how to delete a course after registration
Steps In Adding A Course After Registration
Kindly follow the below steps carefully to get this done;
- Hop on the Mis web / ienabler portal and then put in your credentials.
- After logging in, click on “Registration” (Under the student iEnabler on the left side of the screen)
- Click on “Add Subject to a Registration”
- Click on “Qualification” to see a registration
- To register for additional courses from the list, click on the small box close to the course code and the title to select the courses you are required to register for this semester.
- Click on “Save and Continue” to view the courses you have selected. You can click on “Restart Process” if you need to make some corrections.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on “Printer Friendly Format” to print a proof of registration.
NB: Courses that are cancelled cannot be added again on the Mis web. Email the academic office or contact your center.
To conclude, this everything you need to know when willing to add a course after your registration or after deletion of any other course on your Mis web or iEnabler.
Once the deadline for course registration is not yet up, you are or can add a course if you are willing to do so after registration. We suggest you contact the academic office if you encounter and discrepancy.
Follow Bronze-review for more content and articles in both tech and digital marketing domain. Drop your comments in the box below, let’s all get interactive.
Disclaimer: We are not giving a 100% assurance that this procedure is going to work for everybody. We won’t be responsible in case of any loss… And also, we accept to remove any content once it’s against copyright law. Read more about or website’s disclaimer as well as terms & conditions.